EVENT MANAGEMENT FOR BUSINESS
We provide the event management that businesses need.
fundraising EVENT MANAGEMENT essentials
A Simply Elegant Beach Ball
On a warm summer evening, over 250 guests came together to support the college student scholarship program for the Joseph Kellman Family Foundation. Guests were wined and dined on gourmet entree's prepared by a chef extraordinaire. Live auction bidding raised funds for the school scholarship program, paying for inner city youth future college funds. Guests danced the night away listening to the 10-piece band gentleman of leisure, or simply put their toes in the sand at the beachfront soiree. Joanne Klee Marketing and Events provided the sponsorship, planning, design, and day-of event management.
See More . . . Featured Work // A Simply Elegant Beach Ball here.
Chicago Based: DELIVERED ANYWHERE
event production | vendor management | onsite support and management
EVENT MANAGEMENT & PRODUCER BUSINESS CONFERENCE
Denver Based Client Conference, Bring out Your Peak Performance
Peak Performance took place surrounded by the amazing views of the Colorado mountains. In early autumn, our Boston-based client invited over 100 clients to their annual conference in the LoDo area of Denver, Colorado. Clients experienced this hi-tech event, where every attention to detail was applied. Want see your app on an iPad display monitor, we can do that. Need to incorporate your brand into every aspect of the event, we will plan your multi-media. Joanne Klee Marketing provided project management and team support, securing vendors, negotiations and site set up. Experience what we can do for your event, click above to watch the video.
CHICAGO ELEGANT CLIENT SOIRéE, DAY OF EVENT MANAGEMENT
CHICAGO fundraising NON PROFIT partnershipS
Amatuer Boxing Fundraiser to 'Knocks Out' the Effects of Poverty
When you mission is to empower children and families and give access to all opportunities, your fundraiser must be successful. A great event means we offset costs and raise proceeds for vital programming and services to combat the effects of poverty. We did this with the 'Friday Night Fights.' Over the course of 5-years Joanne Klee Marketing partnered with the Better Boys Foundation to ensure a great event, where cost savings and revenue goals were met.
See More . . . Featured Work of the Friday Night Fights here.
A Little Bit More // About Joseph Kellman, Founder Better Boys Foundation Family Services.
Alongside a seamless event plan and committee management, "Friday Night Fights" honors the organization founder Joseph Kellman. Mr. Kellman originated the after-school boxing club for boys and you can read the great story about the center's life saving community work here. The signature annual benefit funds key programs like after school homework assistance, and college tuition grants. Over 400 guests attended the black tie evening featuring cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and dinner. Fundraising activities allowed guests to join the fights and help a child between bouts while bidding on live and silent auction items, including your chance to spend a day with former Heavyweight Champion of the world, Mohammed Ali, or be the highest bidder to take a swing with the Cubbies in the Wrigley Field Batting Cages or Shag Fly Balls with the Chicago Cubs Baseball team before a game. The evening's signature event was accompanied by a Late Night Cabaret nearby the gala space. Featured venues included the Park West and Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel.
MORE BUSINESS AND NON PROFIT EVENT EXPERTISE . . .
- Celebrity Golf Open. Gale Sayers Foundation. Event consultant + event management. Former Chicago Bear NFL Hall of Fame running back Gale Sayers. Golf outing with 75 guests, Celebrity Appearances. Annual Event.
- Gala Fundraiser. Better Boys Foundation (multi year event). Producer & committee management. Friday Night Fights, 400 guests, entertainment, dinner, silent and live auction. Exceeded goals by $60,000. Cost savings and annual growth.
- Grand Opening. New Family Services Urban Center. Joseph Kellman Family Foundation. 3-Day event weekend: family night, donor soirée, community open house.. Full service event management.
- Presentation & Script. Sargent and Lundy. Event consultant. Presentation development and script.
- Panel Discussion. Deeply Rooted Productions. Full Service Event Management. The Art Institute of Chicago. 100 guests.
- Denovo. Grand Openings. Renovations. Relocations. 50+ new location openings. Marketing "Go to Market" strategy. Community event "in a box." Accomplishments: arrival at profit with in 1st year, retail staff partners, cost savings streamlining. Fifth Third Bank.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. Countless Events. Developed "Go to Market" strategy and execution. M&A Team since 1998. Ribbon cuttings, VIP service, check donations, photo opportunities, client entertainment, net worth networking, small business invitations.
BUSINESS EVENT EXPERIENCE
- Infection Control Seminar. Ambulatory Surgery Center Association. Speakers bureau liasion & day of event management. Hosted 75 guests.
- Google Business Listing Seminar. Evanston Chamber of Commerce. Planning and event management. Partner: Vision Starts. Area business leaders gathered to learn about online business listings and google my business.
- Half Marathon. Partner: Thresholds. Fundraiser planning committee. 2,500 runners participated in a 13.1 mile course.
- Education Forum. Illinois Hospital Association. 'CFO Financial Management.' Producer. Small group education forum in financial management for 75 Illinois Hospital CFO’s.
- Small Business Conference 'Doing Business in China.' Producer. 150 entrepreneurs considering expanding their business production to China. Best western downtown Chicago.
- Speaking of Women’s Health Conference. Partner: National Speaking of women's health conference & Northwestern Hospital. Conference featuring sponsors providing health education and resources for 1,000 area women. Hyatt Regency O'Hare.
- Tradeshow. Middle Market. Full service event management, Design, Planning. Treasury management booth. 250 middle market companies exploring new technologies to manage their business finances. McCormick Place, Chicago.
MORE EVENT SERVICES...
- Customer appreciation events.
- Seminars, booths, table tops, and speaker bureau liasion.
- Grand openings, renovations and relocations.
- Community networking and business after-hours events.
- Celebrity: private luncheons & autograph sessions.
- Trade show strategies and booth development.
- Executive Management event support, scripts, and presentations.
Countless Events. Joanne Klee Marketing has produced one-time events and annual repeat-events. Award ceremonies + sales meetings + employee events + fundraisers. We develop presentations, scripting, AV support and handle the entertainment. Ranging 50-2,000 guests. We include budget management and streamlining services for cost savings.
EVENTS WE HAVE MANAGED
- After hours
- Annual events
- Awards ceremonies
- Board meeting
- Celebrity autograph sessions + handling
- Client appreciation
- Corporate events
- Employee appreciation
- Fundraiser + balls + gala
- Grand opening + reOpenings
- Golf outing
- Holiday party
- Multi-year contracts
- Multi-day events
- Networking events
- Private events
- Renovation + relocation